When you’re busy, it can be hard to find time to read your favorite blogs and catch up
on healthcare news. Unfortunately, that means a lot of content gets missed. To do our part to help, here’s a round-up of our posts from the past month.
Here are the things we talked about in January.
- With healthcare in flux, hospitals have a lot to consider as they prepare for the year ahead. To kick off 2011, our planning expert offered four resolutions for healthcare executives. His follow-up post has four more actionable items for the to-do list.
- This month, we had the opportunity to interview Paul Matsen, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer of Cleveland Clinic. In part one, he talks about strategic marketing campaigns. In part two, he shares the Clinic’s social media strategy.
- In January we introduced our new open Instant CRM with a video announcement. Also learn more about it in our podcast.
- Looking to create a more efficient, impactful media plan? In this podcast, our media strategist talks about the common challenges hospitals face and how better data can help you strategically target.
- Right after healthcare reform was repealed in the house, we posted a video on what happened and what it meant for hospitals going forward.
- Last month, a study came out showing a communication gap between physicians and specialists. Our physician expert shares her reaction in this quick-read post.
- To help you stay on top of healthcare industry news, we posted a compilation of the hottest healthcare stories of the month.
- What’s CRM? Les Stern offers a definition and we share some of the key points here.
Whew! A lot happened in January. Now that it’s wrapped up, let’s move into February full speed ahead. Are there any topics you especially want to hear about this coming month?