When you’re busy, it can be hard to find time to read your favorite blogs and catch up on healthcare news. Unfortunately, that means a lot of content gets missed. To do our part to help, here’s a round-up of our posts from the past month.
Here are the things we talked about in March.
- Our Chief Marketing Officer came home from the Healthcare Marketing Strategies Summit with informed hope about the future of healthcare. Don’t miss her post on the experience.
- Everyone was talking data at the Physician Strategies Summit. This recap of the Summit with our VP of Physician Relations was the month’s most-read post.
- To help you stay on top of healthcare industry news, we posted a compilation of the hottest healthcare stories of the month.
- When a patient calls into your hospital, what kind of experience are they having? See our interview with call center experts on exactly what consumers expect when they call your hospital and how you can deliver it.
- This year’s South by Southwest featured a health track! See our list of helpful resources to bring yourself up to speed on what went on.
- We’re making your data smarter. Read about the exciting updates to our Planning & Forecasting System.
- See how we worked with Hillcrest Medical Center on a cardiac campaign that gained new market share for their Heart Institute.
- In March, we announced partnerships with MedTouch and Geonetric to fuel the online experience for hospital patients. See what we’re planning.
Whew! A lot happened in March. Now that it’s wrapped up, let’s move into April full speed ahead. Are there any topics you especially want to hear about this coming month?