Many people are too busy to read blogs every day, which means that a lot of content gets missed. To do our part to help, here’s a round-up of our posts from the past month.
These are the things we talked about in November.
- Did you go to the Hospital & Physician Relations Summit? Check out our recap of this year’s event. Our VP of Physician Relations shares this year’s most talked about topic.
- Where do you go for information about the healthcare industry? In this post, we share some of our favorite online resources for news about healthcare, CRM and social media. And in this post, we share some top industry news sources.
- Healthcare call centers aren’t like they used to be. Learn how the rules are changing in this post and why it matters.
- Learn how a real hospital is personalizing their call center communications in our podcast with Melissa Scialdone from Unity Health System.
- In November we live-blogged from the Healthcare Internet Conference. Catch up here. Learn how Cleveland Clinic redesigned their website, watch OSU Medical Center’s Ryan Squire talk about social media strategy, read recommendations on how to start a hospital blog and hear Edward Health System talk about using Instant CRM.
With November wrapped up, let’s move into December full speed ahead. Let us know if there are any topics you want to hear about this coming month.